Thursday 17 December 2015

Week #9 (Final Week) Dec.11th-Dec 18th Observations 18,19,20 and 21.

     This last week the students worked hard on reviewing for their upcoming unit exam on internationalism. They worked hard on their visual essays and got together collections of photos and organized them in a way which conveys on how they view internationalism. They also watched a video on colonization, and the European Union, giving them a sense of real life examples of internationalism. They also wrapped up before the exam by discussing how internationalism clashes with the concept of nationalism, and how it is difficult for a country to preserve its nationalistic values when it is under the influence of another nations international motives.  On the last observation I just observed the students as they wrote their unit exam, and had a talk with Mr. Slubik about how I felt about teaching after 60 hours of observation, and if I would like to continue my pursuit of an education degree. I gained a lot of insight and valuable knowledge from Mr. Slubik and I look forward to keeping in touch with him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment